Currently working on a number of paintings and studies, both at home and at the academy. Not going to post the intermediate work here but here’s a list of the WIP:
- The copy of the van der Weyden portrait of Charles (not the Bold yet): I want to work on the doublet next week, before I continue with the hair and the hands
- Oscar: working on the background, not sure what to do with it yet
- Brexit: working on some details
- Monthléry: adding more items to the background
- Agincourt: first layer of the knight
- Study on paper of the angel’s face of Rembrandt’s Jacob and the angel
- Study on paper of a portrait of Charles the Bold
- Study of the face of the Gossaert portrait (see previous post)
- Small postcard size portrait of Philip the Good for a project.
- Prepared two new canvases.
Working on an alternative biography of Charles the Bold.
Working on the bibliography for the item mentioned above.